Granola. One of the tastiest foods in the world! We could eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner and be totally satisfied. Here is a coconutty version of a recipe that Victoria likes to make, which smells heavenly and is rather delicious too.
- 250g whole almonds
- 100g flaked almonds
- 50g coconut chips
- 100g buckwheat
- 100g rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons black chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (optional)
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2.5 teaspoons vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until everything is well coated in the oil and vanilla powder.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread the mix flat onto the tray.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15-20mins, until the coconut chips have turned golden brown (you might want to toss it around at about 10mins, depending on how even your oven is at distributing heat).
Eat with your favourite milk, yoghurt topped with fruit, as a topping on ice-cream or whatever else takes your fancy!
Hadlow Girls x